you say that I have nothing to worry about. But when it comes down to it, I feel like you and her will ALWAYS be unfinished business and that’s something I can never compete with, so what’s the point. I’m done trying to even be in your life, I give up cause no matter how hard I try, it’ll never be enough and I can’t forever be standing in the rain. I just want to be happy for once, but I guess that’s too much to ask for. It is what it is!
I’m starting to like what we have. It’s different, it’s comfortable, it’s ours and no one has a say in how we choose to live it. No worries, no expectations, just present and happiness. We’ll be alright, it was never anyone else’s business anyways.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others